Space is assigned solely for the display, sale, and/or exchange of approved merchandise
or services. The Orange County Market Place, in its sole discretion reserves the
right to prohibit the display, sale, and/or exchange of any item or service. Items
or services which are prohibited and may not be sold, displayed, or advertised include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Food items designed to be eaten on the premises,
- Medicines, drugs, vitamins, health supplements, diet aids and other similar health
- Hash or water pipes, roach clips, or other paraphernalia commonly used or associated
with the use of any illegal drug, including marijuana or any other form of drug
- Pornographic items, adult magazines such as Playgirl, Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler,
adult calendars, or other materials which depict or portray persons in the nude;
and items that in the sole opinion and discretion of the Orange County Market Place
are objectionable to a family environment,
- Guns, weapons, or ammunition of any kind (including but not limited to toy guns,
water guns, B-B guns and cap guns),
- Mylar balloons,
- Live pets or animals of any description,
- Endangered species' products of any description,
- Any item or service, the manufacture, use or sale of which constitutes infringement
of any valid patent, trademark or copyright of another, or any counterfeit item
or items involving a misrepresentation of any kind,
- Illegal merchandise of any kind,
- Piercing or tattooing of any kind ,
- Any other item or service which in the sole and absolute discretion of the Orange
County Market Place may be hazardous or otherwise objectionable.,
Space is assigned solely for the display, sale, and/or exchange ofapproved merchandise or services. The Orange County Market Place, in its sole discretion reserves the right to restrict the display, sale, and/orexchange of any item or service. Items or services which are restrictedand which require prior written approval of the Orange County MarketPlace include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fruits, vegetables, candy, gum, beverages, and all other food products mayonly be sold and packaged as "food meant for consumption off the premises"
- Tobacco products of any kind,
- Any consumable products that are meant to be ingested or enter the humanbody,
- Any item designed to be consumed or ingested by animals or pets,
- All services,
- All items that require special orders or deposits to be taken,
- Items for sale or services that would necessitate physical contact between the
seller and the customer.
- Entertainment or games to be played or participated in by the public.
- Video tapes, prerecorded tapes, cassettes, reel to reel tapes, DVD's,compact discs, computer software, video games, or any copyrighted media as it now exists or may be developed.
- Temporary tattoos of any kind.
- Any creams, lotions, perfumes, etc. that are applied to the skin.
- Any motor driven passenger vehicles,
- Yo-yo's, and/or
- Swords or knives other than kitchen/household knives.
- Anything that is designed to be ridden (i.e. skates, Rollerblades, bicycles,scooters, etc.)
PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL
To obtain the prior written approval of the Orange County Market Place, a letter must be submitted to the Orange County Market Place (see Appendix B) and addressed to the Operations Manager. In the letter, please introduce yourself and the product, explain exactly how you plan to operate at the Orange CountyMarket Place, and detail what value is going to be offered to the customer. The approval process takes approximately two (2) weeks. Be sure to include your name, address, and phone number so you can be contacted.
See Operating Procedures (Acrobat Reader)